At Restorative Brain Clinic, your safety is our top priority as we remain committed to providing you with the best possible psychiatric care. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken precautions based on state and federal mandates and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
These precautions include:
- Equipping our clinics with face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer for staff and visitors
- Enhancing sanitization measures and practicing regular hand washing
- Limiting number of patients in our clinics at the same time
- Taking the temperatures of our staff and visitors prior to entering our clinics
- Delaying appointments for anyone who has experienced or been exposed to someone with any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: a sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, or fever at or greater than 99.6˚F
- Offering remote appointments via phone, Zoom, Skype and FaceTime
As essential healthcare providers, we want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.
If you have an appointment scheduled, here are some things to expect:
- You are welcome to reach out proactively to our clinic staff at any time from 0800 am to 500 pm with questions or to discuss your upcoming appointment.
- We ask you limit caregivers/companions to one support person with you in the clinic.
- Per the CDC’s recommendation, please come to your appointment wearing a cloth face covering or mask. If you do not have access, one will be provided.
- We will request to delay your appointment or conduct an appointment remotely if:
- You or anyone in your household has had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, or fever at or greater than 99.6˚F
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
If you need to schedule an appointment:
Please reach out to your our clinic team, who can assist you in finding a time that works for you.
We are committed to keeping our patients safe and informed, and we will continue to update this page with resources and relevant information. We look forward to serving you.
We have a variety of ways to provide you with the care you need, and appointment options may include:
- A remote visit via phone, Zoom, FaceTime, or Skype
Our clinical staff will help determine whether your appointment requires a visit in the clinic, or if it can be delayed or conducted remotely. Please contact clinic staff to determine the best method for conducting your appointment.
For questions or further guidance, use one of the following contact methods:
- Contact your Restorative Brain Clinic team.
- Call our Customer Care line at 866-695-2867.
- Use the contact form below to submit any specific questions, and a staff member will be in touch as soon as possible.